The LKAV-3511 is a powerful, compact, battery-powered portable wireless IP mesh node.
IP 66 rated the LKAV-3511 transmits IP data in real-time, at a maximum of 30Mbps with a Line Of Site range between 5 & 10 Km over a maximum of 9 hops supporting up to 32 individual nodes.
The LKAV-3511 automatically selects the most reliable path using its unique self-organising, self-healing topology.
It has strong anti-blocking and anti-interference features that make it suitable for mobile communication in any complex environment.
- Frequency - 560-600MHz or 1423-1453MHz
- Centre Frequencies - 570/575/580/585/590MHz or
- Channel Bandwidth - 5M/10M/20M (adjustable)
- Transmit Power - 27dBm (580MHz) / 30dBm (1.4GHz)
- Modulation Type - BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM (self-adaption)
- FEC - 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6
- Digital Sensitivity -93dBm@5MHz (Max)
- Antenna Gain - 2dBi
- Data Rate - Up to 30Mbps
- Network Capability - Up to 9 hops and no less than 32 nodes
- RF Interface - TNC F*1
- WIFI Interface - SMA F*1
- Signal Indicator - Red/Green dual colour LED
- Encryption - 256-bit AES
- Working Voltage - DC 12V
- Working Current - ≤0.5A
- Power Consumption - ≤5W (Average)
- Battery - 12V/500mAh
- Weight - 450g (w/ battery)
- Dimensions - 139.5*64*30mm
- Storage Temp. -45℃-125℃
- Working Temp. -40℃-65℃