The LKAV-3510 is a powerful, compact, battery-powered portable wireless IP mesh node.
IP 66 rated the LKAV-3511 transmits IP data in real-time, at a maximum of 70Mbps with a NON-Line Of Site range of up to 2Km over a maximum of 9 hops supporting up to 32 individual nodes.
The LKAV-3510 automatically selects the most reliable path using its unique self-organising, self-healing topology.
It has strong anti-blocking and anti-interference features that make it suitable for mobile communication in any complex environment.
- Frequency - 320-360MHz, 570-610MHz, 1245-1295MHz, 1423-1453MHz
- Center Frequencies - 340MHz/580MHz/1.27GHz/1.433GHz
- Channel Bandwidth - 5M/10M/20MHz (adjustable)
- Transmit Power - 30dBm (340/580MHz), 33dBm (1.2/1.4GHz)
- Modulation Type - BPSK/QPSK/16-QAM (self-adaption)
- FEC - 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6
- Digital Sensitivity - 93dBm@5MHz (Max)
- Transmission Rate - Up to 70Mbps
- Network Capability - Up to 9 hops and no less than 32 nodes
- Video Input - IP (HDMI Optional)
- Video Compression - H.264
- RF Interface - TNC F*2, SMA F*2
- Ethernet Interface - 9-Pin aviation connector
- Intercom Interface - 7-Pin aviation connector
- Signal Indicator - 1x LED dual colour (Green/Red)
- Encryption - 256-bit AES (support set password
- Working Voltage - DC 16.8V
- Working Current - ≤1.32A
- Power Consumption - ≤21W
- Battery - 18.5V/3.5Ah
- Physical Characteristics
- Weight - ≤1.2kg (w/ battery)
- Dimensions - 265*90*40mm(w/battery)
- Storage Temp. -40℃~65℃
- Working Temp. -20℃~55℃