Next-generation IoT Satellite Connectivity for Precise Agriculture
In a connected world, IoT systems have become crucial to the farming & agriculture industries. Today’s farmers require constant and continuous connection and communication with their assets and field monitoring systems, including environmental monitoring, automatic irrigation systems, harvest management and power consumption of machines and facilities.
hiSky’s Smartellite™ terminals provide a solution to the growing demand for connectivity in farms in the most remote locations.
Main Features & Benefits
- Remote personnel voice calls and text messages via a dedicated app (for Android & iPhone)
- Transmission of environmental conditions (precipitation, temperature, humidity, Co2, wind speed, etc.)
- Automatic Irrigation control and monitoring systems
- Greenhouse management
- Open field management
- Monitoring of power production/consumption of solar panels
- Harvest and crop management
- Increased food and crop productivity
- Fuel consumption, maintenance and location transmission for tracking of light / heavy machinery
- Robust terminals for challenging environments and extreme conditions
- On the move and fixed installation terminals
- Supports anti-theft and vandalism of security systems